Saint Sinbad shows up on Apple Music

CHS senior Saidou Sosseh, also known as “Saint Sinbad”, released his first album on Apple music.

Apple Music

Tyler Neidecker, Editor

CHS senior Saidou Sosseh, also known as “Saint Sinbad”, released his first album on Apple music on Jan. 3, 2019.
Sosseh has published music before on ‘’Soundcloud” and has performed live at CHS and other places around the area. Now that his music is on Apple music, Sosseh has gotten a brand new fan base.
Fellow senior Nathan Jones said, “ At first I never listened to his music, but now I do and it is actually pretty good.”
Some of Sosseh’s closest friends had a lot to say about his success. Senior Carlos Hernandez said, “I’ve none Saidou for over 10 years, and knowing his drive to work he could win a grammy or another type of big award.”
Sosseh’s album on Apple music is considered an “EP”. That is an album with 1-6 songs containing around 30 minutes of music. This album has drawn kids from all over the county to get and listen to his music.
Northwest High School junior Derek Romano said, “my cousin showed me one of his songs and now I have the album downloaded and listen to it all the time.”
Even though getting an album on Apple music is a “lifelong dream’’ for Sosseh, he says he isn’t close to finishing his career.
Sosseh said, “my plan is to go to college and pursue my music career. I want to change the way music is portrayed, I want to make people feel something when they listen to my music.”
Sosseh would also like to thank all of his fans and people that supported him through this process and would like to ask everyone to look up “Saint Sinbad” on Apple music to check out his new stuff.